Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Presenter Profile: Patrick Sullivan


Patrick Sullivan

presentation title= Fireworks like you've never seen them before


"My name is Patrick Sullivan I own a computer corporation that has done
extremely well which affords me a tremendous deal of free time so years ago
I started learning photography and am now a professional fireworks
photographer yes it’s a real job and it has allowed me to travel all over
the world and do some of the most amazing things and go places I would never
of gone to otherwise I teach classes on fireworks safety training as well as fireworks photography which I believe is one of the hardest forms of photography there is to really get right I love to talk and will discuss most anything with almost anyone so feel free to ask me anything you would like after the presentation."

No comments:

Post a Comment